Sunday 4 January 2015

New years dreams


For the last few weeks, and these first days of 2015 I've been thinking about what I would like to achieve this year. I decided not to promise anything, because then I will only be disappointed if It does not happen for some reason, so I decided to just write down some things I would like to learn, spend more time doing and work towards. 

I would like to: 


- Work even more towards making those homesteading dreams real. That includes getting more economical.


- I would like for my knitting skills to develop even more than last year.

- I want to spend more time outdoors, in the woods, in nature, in the garden... 

- I also want to make more from scratch. Food of course. I plan on spending january trying out bread recipes i like, and then I´d like to never have store-bought bread at home. But I would also like to start making stuff like candles, bodycreams, lipgloss and so on. 

- This year I think I need to spend more time with myself as well. I have always been what you can call a lone wolf, but these past years my life has been filled with so much that I think I hardly have had any time to myself. Therefor I want to make more room for myself this year. 

Basically I want this year to be filled with learning new things, progressing on the ones I already know and just fill the year with kindness and love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment