Friday 2 January 2015

Thrift store finds


The other day, just before the new years, I went to a thrift store with my dad and sister. Usually I always find some stuff, but this time there were only a pair of wooden knitting needles that were going home with me. But then, just as I was going towards the register i saw this cast iron frying pan. 

I have been wanting one of these for a long time now, because they are really good and they last a lifetime if taken care of properly, but they are also pretty expensive. So can you imagine how happy I was finding one of these at the thrift store. A good clean and It will be like new. 


I´m always on the lookout for good cast iron kitchen ware. I want good utensils in the kitchen that will last me a lifetime and that are not full of different plastics and what not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment